Dear Wonderful Followers,
- Here is a picture of me taking from a rather interesting angle, for those of you who are wondering, “who is this girl?!”.
So lately I have been blogging about stuff that I liked/cared about that I wanted to share with you. But as I was scrolling down I noticed that while the majority of those posts represented me, they weren’t exactly about me. And what’s the point of a blog, if its not personal (or at least personal to some extent)?! It’s never easy to be really personal, and I know you understand, but I trust you. So, I am going to share with you my Spring Bucket List. Not sure if I’m using the term Bucket List correctly here, but whatever!
I have never done a Spring Bucket List, so this is my first one. I would love for you to conduct one too and share it with me (or not!). Just because it’s nice to have something to look forward to, like Mr. McConaughey mentioned in his Oscar’s acceptance speech, even if it’s something little. So I am going to post it here and on the last day of Spring, I’ll revisit it and we can talk about it.
My Spring Bucket List
1. Pray everyday
2. Go to the gym everyday
3. Blog everyday
4. Get a Henna Tattoo
5. Get a Tattoo
6. Get a job that I enjoy
7. Connect with old friends
8. Read at least five books (I would share them with you, but I have no idea what I am going to read but I know that “Love in the Time of Cholera” will definitely make the list. Feel free to recommend me any books=])
9. Do good deeds to my family
10. Experiment with arts and crafts and create/learn five DIY projects
11. Experiment with cooking and baking (Yum!)
12. Get a haircut (or not! I still haven’t made up my mind, but I find it much easier to manage my hair when it’s shorter, since it’s so curly.)
13. Make the most of my weekends
14. Well, there is this serious issue that I am facing at the moment and I tend to put off what I’m supposed to do regarding it cause thinking about it makes me kind of anxious. So, I shouldn’t be doing that! Guys please pray for me or just wish me well (if you don’t pray). So yeah don’t forget to tell God about me in your prayers, please!
15. Stay true to myself
P.S. Notice I didn’t put a period after each task, cause they’re still “unfinished”. lol