Blog Challenge 3: My Relationship with my Parents
Dear Wonderful Reader,
I have a good relationship with my parents. I couldn’t thank them enough for their support and love. I am very close with my mom and could almost talk to her about anything. My dad, whom I also very close with as well, is strict when It comes dating so I don’t share this with him. I love my parents even though we don’t always see eye to eye.
As much as I love my parents though, It scares to think that I’m just going to be just like them. They’re good people but I am very aware of their flaws and shortcomings. I don’t think it’s fair to think that, but I can’t help but think that so many people share my feelings to some extent. Some are the opposite and they want to be just like their parents. This all reminds me of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
(Vomit-Worthy) Love Notes
1. I wanna stare deep in your eyes for hours without talking (Alright maybe like for minutes haha).
2. I promise I will laugh at all your jokes even if they’re not funny (Naaah, I probably won’t).
3. You’ll be my soulmate (aww that’s cute).
4. I wanna make love to you in dark room that only lit by candle lights and conditioned by the summer breath.
5. You’ll inspire me.
6. Despite all strength, you’ll make me weak.
7. I wanna kiss you in the rain (even better than the “The Notebook”). Hell ya fuckin right
8. I wanna paddle away with you and go somewhere surreal and beautiful like they have gone in “The Notebook” and kiss you!!!!!! (Didn’t you say that before).
9. I wanna be absolutely ridiculous with you! (Marilyn Monroe much *raises eyebrows* haha)
10. I wanna listen to “The Cure” music with you. (I def. had a major Cure phase some months ago)
A romantic list I conducted some month ago along with my current reflection haha
It’s always funny and a little embarrassing to look back at things you wrote.
My Blog is My Love Child
I love it so so so much.
But, NO ONE should know about it.
Or at least people who directly know me.
I think the beauty of a blog comes from the fact that you can fully express yourself and be who you are and write whatever you want.
I’m not saying that I’m fake or that I pretend to be someone I’m not in real life.
I just feel like if I told people about it, it’s going to affect the way I write. You know the Observer’s Effect stuff haha. You guys know what I mean.
I just feel like a blog is a beautiful way of clearing my mind and setting goals.
Just writing my thoughts on a post makes them more “real” somehow and it makes me more committed to them. For example, If I said that I’m going to clean my room and wrote it in a post, I’m more likely to clean my room than if I just noted that in my head. Sometimes, I need motivation to do the simplest tasks in my life because without taking care of the simple stuff, I don’t feel prepared to tackle bigger projects.
Also I feel like if I wrote about something, I can talk about it to people more clearly and confidently.
Finally, a blog is important because it lets me express my interests and ideas that people in my immediate circle might not find interesting. However, I can gain the motivation needed to continue with my interests through my blog friends.
I know many of you guys feel the same way as me and I would ilke to find out why your blog is important to you??