Hello Wonderful Reader,
I am having the Sunday/Monday blues here. It’s 11:12 pm and I am not looking forward to the next day. I have vowed so many times during HARD TIMES that I would never complain about idiotic, trivial things such as traffic, or a job. BUT, here I am!! In a humble effort I am going to try to shift my perspective by listing the reasons why I am grateful for my job.
- I start at 6:00 am (by choice) and get off at 2:30 pm, which is earlier than most people.
- I can use my headphones at work.
- We have a Keurig machine at work (free coffee).
- My boss is working remotely and only comes 1 week out of the month.
- I have my own big cubicle, that is isolated from all others cubicles (except the fact the GM has tunnel vision to mine).
- I take 40 minutes lunches (instead of 30 minutes).
- I get to run my own meeting every week (which I dread but it is good practice to get out of my comfort zone).
- I get along with a couple of girls at work.
- It is generally a relaxed environment.
- My office is less than 20 people.
- We kinda don’t have a dress code.
- I GET PAID.