Dear wonderful Reader,
I believe the five things that make me most happy right now are, and in no particular order are:
- Blogging: The world of blogging is fabulous and I love being able to materialize my thoughts and ideas into blog posts. Also, It makes me happy that when I get likes, comments, or followers so Thank you ❤
- Decluttering: I love decluttering or rather I hate clutter. Now that I have more time than I used to, I like going through my stuff and giving away or throwing out things I don’t need. It’s true what they say about your space reflecting your state of mind.
- Taking Baths: After a long day of stress and dealing with people who aren’t very nice or helpful, I love taking a bath and watching a comedy show to relax me.
- Watching Good Movies: I love watching and discovering movies. I love it even more If I finish a movie and know that It’s soothing that I am going to be watching again or recommending it to friends. The last good (amazing) movie I came across was Amelie.
- Helping Others: I love helping people in general…. Let me rephrase I love the feeling I get after helping them but sometimes I don’t enjoy the task itself. However, the reward is great because it makes me feel happy and rejuvenated.
- Spending with my Family & Pets: One of simplest life pleasures that we often take for granted or at least I do. Note to self: be kinder to your family and create the best memories.
- Reading on the Beach/outdoors: I love going to the beach by myself to read. There is something magical about receiving knowledge while being in nature’s embrace; It makes me feel like I’m doing exactly what I’m supposed to be doing with your life, gives me positive energy and zeal, and inspires me.
Dear Wonderful Reader,
“LIFE IS SO beautiful. So full of magic and possibilities. When Billy died, I thought that my story had come to an end. But I was wrong.
Joe helped me to find something I had lost along the way. Something I’d once believed so strongly: that the storms of life are bound to come, but maybe even in the storms, in the loneliest times of all, you’re never really alone.
Love is the most powerful thing on Earth. I’ve seen what it can do. And it can do amazing things. Sometimes I imagine a world where everyone knows of a love that’s unconditional. And what a beautiful world it is.
I think Billy had it right, that there truly is enough love to go around. All you have to do is share it.
What is God’s love is like the sun constant and unchanging? What if you woke up one day and realized…nothing can take away?”
P.S. Watch this life-transforming movie as soon as you can. Also there is a book version!