Where there was death, You brought life, Lord
Where there was fear, You brought courage
When I was afraid, You were with me
And You lifted me up, and You lifted me up
- Jesus Christ: I can’t really say enough or say anything.
- St. Paul: One of the greatest minds in history.
- St. Peter: I relate to Peter and I love his transformation pre and post resurrection. I love how this transformation is right in the Bible for all of us to see. It shows that people of great faith were just like us in the beginning.
- Chris McCandless: This guy abandons society, give his entire savings account to charity, and camps out in Alaska. To learn more, please watch Into the Wild. I can’t begin to describe how inspired I am by this guy. His courage to follow his heart and pursue what he feels is right, despite how people thought he was crazy/stupid , is my biggest motivation.
- My mother: I have never seen anybody love me like she does.
- My father: The best father in the world!
- My sister Mariam: inspires to LIVE more by her ambition and thirst for life.
- My brother Peter: inspires to have fun and take it easy.
- My grandmother: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with her.
- My uncle Emad: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with him.
- My uncle Hany: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with him.
Dear wonderful Reader,
I believe the five things that make me most happy right now are, and in no particular order are:
- Blogging: The world of blogging is fabulous and I love being able to materialize my thoughts and ideas into blog posts. Also, It makes me happy that when I get likes, comments, or followers so Thank you ❤
- Decluttering: I love decluttering or rather I hate clutter. Now that I have more time than I used to, I like going through my stuff and giving away or throwing out things I don’t need. It’s true what they say about your space reflecting your state of mind.
- Taking Baths: After a long day of stress and dealing with people who aren’t very nice or helpful, I love taking a bath and watching a comedy show to relax me.
- Watching Good Movies: I love watching and discovering movies. I love it even more If I finish a movie and know that It’s soothing that I am going to be watching again or recommending it to friends. The last good (amazing) movie I came across was Amelie.
- Helping Others: I love helping people in general…. Let me rephrase I love the feeling I get after helping them but sometimes I don’t enjoy the task itself. However, the reward is great because it makes me feel happy and rejuvenated.
- Spending with my Family & Pets: One of simplest life pleasures that we often take for granted or at least I do. Note to self: be kinder to your family and create the best memories.
- Reading on the Beach/outdoors: I love going to the beach by myself to read. There is something magical about receiving knowledge while being in nature’s embrace; It makes me feel like I’m doing exactly what I’m supposed to be doing with your life, gives me positive energy and zeal, and inspires me.
Dear Wonderful Reader,
- Focus on school and do well, and think about what you want to do in the future.
- Play sports and join clubs.
- Pray, talk to God, and Volunteer.
- Call your grandmother and send her gifts. Unfortunately she died before I got around to doing that :(.
- Start a savings account.
- Don’t worry about boys; they will come later.
- Read more books.
- Be more social but also be your own person.
- Start a blog and write everyday. & start a Youtube channel.
- Don’t focus on how small your life is, the time wasted, or things you don’t have, instead LOVE LIFE and laugh as much as you can because 16 is awesome.