- Decide you want to be productive
- Place a small notebook and a pen on your nightstand
- Wake up early and don’t linger in bed
- Grab that notebook
- And also grab the pen
- Think of the EASIEST 5 tasks you need to accomplish today
- Go do the first one
- Cross it out
- Finish up the entire list
- Feel good about yourself
- Write up another 5 Tasks
- Step 7
- Step 9
- Step 10
- Step 11Well you get the picture!
* This dummy proof method has been working for me lately cause I am one of those who tend to complicate things and would want to start with the BIGGEST task first and my brain would get overwhelmed and discourage me from doing ANYTHING that day (true story) and It’s not like I could do something fun and care-free either because I feel guilty and like I have pending things to do. If you’re like me and you’re brain tend to conspire against you the same way my brain does then try this method.
** Also when I first wake up my list tend to consist of of stuff my everyday morning routine like Take a shower or Make breakfast. As you can see, those aren’t tasks that I need to accomplish per se but I like tricking my brain that way as I’m crossing those tasks off of my list so I can feel motivated and continue to be productive, just like the image demonstrates.
One thought on “Productivity Made Simple”
This is totally me…I need lists or nothing gets accomplished for the day! I so relate!