- Jesus Christ: I can’t really say enough or say anything.
- St. Paul: One of the greatest minds in history.
- St. Peter: I relate to Peter and I love his transformation pre and post resurrection. I love how this transformation is right in the Bible for all of us to see. It shows that people of great faith were just like us in the beginning.
- Chris McCandless: This guy abandons society, give his entire savings account to charity, and camps out in Alaska. To learn more, please watch Into the Wild. I can’t begin to describe how inspired I am by this guy. His courage to follow his heart and pursue what he feels is right, despite how people thought he was crazy/stupid , is my biggest motivation.
- My mother: I have never seen anybody love me like she does.
- My father: The best father in the world!
- My sister Mariam: inspires to LIVE more by her ambition and thirst for life.
- My brother Peter: inspires to have fun and take it easy.
- My grandmother: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with her.
- My uncle Emad: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with him.
- My uncle Hany: One of the kindest people I have ever met, whose death still haunts me and I wish I had spend more time with him.
Passion: strong and barely controllable emotion.
. Having good company & good time
. Knowledge & Solitude
. Art & History
Dear Wonderful Reader,
It’s unsettling how I am 25 and still aren’t working my dream job. In fact, I don’t even know what my dream job. To be honest with you, I don’t even believe in the concept of “a dream job”. Quiet frankly, I feel like this is just bogus and probably a derivative of the “American Dream” bullcrap.
Simply, I want a job that I am going to enjoy. I know, I won’t even always enjoy it. I want a job that has purpose. Purpose that wakes me up everyday and urges me to continue. I believe I would enjoy a job a fighting for a cause. I care deeply about animal rights, and spreading the Gospel, and helping people/animals in general. Unfortunately, with great causes come great pains. I am full of fear about diving into those topics I know there is an ugly truth to what’s happening to animal each passing second, and christian minorities in the world. The truth is ugly and there is so much evil, that I am afraid of being exposed to that and I’m discouraged to help.
But, with great courage comes great rewards. My prayer is that I could gain this courage and guidance to walk in my purposeful path.
Dear Wonderful Reader,
That would be being hooked up on a guy for 6 years who was not worth it. I do regret that time spent. All the mental and physical energy that was spent on him. In fact I am so over this experience now that I can’t write about with the same passion. That in itself makes me happy because It shows how far I have come and how I was able to put the past behind me. This gives me hope that I could overcome anything, however big it seems at the time. And I did learn a lot from this experience and I am bitter about it anymore.
Whatever you’re going through, remember the power of time. So It’s okay to be sad, bored, or after the guy or people, but let that time be entirely spent on them. Feel the emotions you want to feel but please work to achieve your goals and dream at the same time.
Dear wonderful Reader,
I believe the five things that make me most happy right now are, and in no particular order are:
- Blogging: The world of blogging is fabulous and I love being able to materialize my thoughts and ideas into blog posts. Also, It makes me happy that when I get likes, comments, or followers so Thank you ❤
- Decluttering: I love decluttering or rather I hate clutter. Now that I have more time than I used to, I like going through my stuff and giving away or throwing out things I don’t need. It’s true what they say about your space reflecting your state of mind.
- Taking Baths: After a long day of stress and dealing with people who aren’t very nice or helpful, I love taking a bath and watching a comedy show to relax me.
- Watching Good Movies: I love watching and discovering movies. I love it even more If I finish a movie and know that It’s soothing that I am going to be watching again or recommending it to friends. The last good (amazing) movie I came across was Amelie.
- Helping Others: I love helping people in general…. Let me rephrase I love the feeling I get after helping them but sometimes I don’t enjoy the task itself. However, the reward is great because it makes me feel happy and rejuvenated.
- Spending with my Family & Pets: One of simplest life pleasures that we often take for granted or at least I do. Note to self: be kinder to your family and create the best memories.
- Reading on the Beach/outdoors: I love going to the beach by myself to read. There is something magical about receiving knowledge while being in nature’s embrace; It makes me feel like I’m doing exactly what I’m supposed to be doing with your life, gives me positive energy and zeal, and inspires me.
Dear Wonderful Reader,
- Focus on school and do well, and think about what you want to do in the future.
- Play sports and join clubs.
- Pray, talk to God, and Volunteer.
- Call your grandmother and send her gifts. Unfortunately she died before I got around to doing that :(.
- Start a savings account.
- Don’t worry about boys; they will come later.
- Read more books.
- Be more social but also be your own person.
- Start a blog and write everyday. & start a Youtube channel.
- Don’t focus on how small your life is, the time wasted, or things you don’t have, instead LOVE LIFE and laugh as much as you can because 16 is awesome.